Scheduling an Appointment
When you have committed to seeking therapeutic services with BCA, here are the steps to take:
- Call BCA at 610-865-8177 to speak with an Administrative Assistant.
- You will be asked to provide general information, such as Name, Address, Phone Number, and a very Brief Description of why you wish to seek counseling.
- You may either make a request for a specific counselor, or the Administrative Assistant will match you appropriately based on your needs and counselor availability.
- You will be asked to rate the Severity of the Problem on a scale from 1. Urgent to 5. Not Urgent. The urgency rating provides BCA assistance in determining how rapidly you will need to be seen for services
- Make sure you have your Medical Insurance Card available in front of you.
- Be ready to provide your Medical ID Numbers, Group ID Numbers, and Insurance Telephone Numbers. The fees for psychological services cannot be determined until your insurance coverage has been verified.
- Provide any Secondary Medical Coverage to the Administrative Assistant.
- In some instances, insurance verification may require a call to the carrier prior to setting an appointment. BCA is able to verify the insurance within 24 hours in most instances. We encourage you to contact your insurance company prior to making an appointment to verify your benefits and whether or not BCA participates with your insurance. Once all of this is verified, your counseling appointment will be scheduled.
- You may either download and print the necessary forms to fill out ahead of time on your own, or plan to arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment to fill out the required paperwork. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files. You can find the necessary intake forms below: